Sunday 14 October 2012

terase sunyi tanpanya...


   aku bosan sgt2 sekrang ni.,.terasa sgt2 sunyi..aku x taw nk wat apew..rse cm nk tdo jew n x nk bagon2 lg..tp apew2 yg jd aku kene teros kan hidup aku....tiap2 hari bangun..g keje..alik keje..tdo..esok pon same cm tu..n hari2 yg seteros nyer..
           aku ngah cri something new to do..but don't know what is it..is there some one can help me..!!!please..i need you honey..i need you always by my side everytime i need you..i need you when i am sad..i need you when i am heppy..i need you when i am in trouble..i need tou wen i am in feel to much miss you..i need you to be my good listener for me..i need you to be my special diary..i need you for my history life..i need you for everthing i have...becoz you are te first one that i met can make smile always even when i am in big trouble..you are my hero..
     but if once all of this will disappear from my life..i will be feel so lonely..my life would be disarray....unsteady..and will be a nightmare that never happened in my life...if that's the case ..


No comments:

Post a Comment